Quote

Quote

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Japan & the Philippines

That flight to Japan was definitely the longest flight I've ever been on. If it wasn't a barking dog, it was a crying baby. The flight to the Philippines wasn't much better either. Sleep is what I'm looking forward to the most right now, although I won't be able to for awhile yet! Yesterday I had been awake for 32 hours and I should've been tired, but I only got a few hours of sleep. Apparently they party here until about 6am so that's great... I arrived in the Philippines last night (July 31st) at 10:30pm and got to the hotel around 12:30am. Since I'm ahead 13 hours in time, I completely missed the day of July 31st. It's currently about 9am here on August 1st and I'm about to go on a tour of the city. I'm not sure exactly what I'll be doing, but I'll be sure to post later on!


No comments:

Post a Comment